DOT Osp License
Department of Telecommunication (DOT) is governed under the Ministry of Communications (Sanchar Mantralaya). DOT is the sole authority for approving and granting any OSP licences. OSP stands for Other Service Providers referring to the service provided in the Telecommunication Industry which uses telecom resources. Under the New Telecom Policy (NTP) 1999 made it compulsory for companies providing services like tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele education, tele trading, e-commerce, call center and any other IT enabled services using telecom resources that come under “Other Service Providers” (OSP)
Request Quotation / Call Back
From Startup Specialist
There Are Three Types of DOT OSP License which are as follows
INTERNATIONAL DOT OSP LICENSE: Telecom related services that are engaged in providing services outside national boundaries are needed to apply for an International DOT OSP License.
DOMESTIC DOT OSP LICENSE: Entities that are involved in providing services within national boundaries are needed to apply for Domestic DOT OSP License.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL DOT OSP LICENSE: A company that is involved in providing services both within and outside national boundaries is needed to get this type of License. In case, a company operating both domestic and international telecom services from a single premise, then Bank Guarantee is also needed.
- Organization that rendering Tele-Banking Services
- Organization that Involved in Tele-Medicine
- Organization that running business of Tele-Trading
- Company that runs a Call Centre/ BPO/KPO
- The organization involved in E-commerce Business
- The Organization that runs in the Network Operation Centre and Other IT-Enabled Business.
- MOA, AOA and COI of the company.
- Board Resolution for director authorization to file application.
- The details of List of Directors & Shareholders of the company
- Demand Draft
- Address Proof of the Company – INC-22 form
- List of Client
- KYC details of all Directors
- Income Tax Return of the company of last three years, latest Telephone Bill or MSEB Bill of register office address
- Networking Chart
DOT OSP Registration shall valid for 20 years from the date of issue unless otherwise mentioned in the registration letter. Registration validity may be extended, if deemed expedient, the period of registration by 10 years at one time, upon request of the OSP, if made during the 19th year of the registration period on the terms mutually agreed. Designated authority decisions shall be final in regard to the grant of extension.